Автор Тема: Water Quality  (Прочитано 571 раз)

Оффлайн carterturnerАвтор темы

• Наблюдатель
  • Забанен!
  • Спасибо
  • -Отправлено: 0
  • -Получено: 0
Hello,

So, out and around town for work. I have my 2 5 gallon RO bottles with me and my TDS meter to be safe. I wind up in a branch of our huge grocery chain that I have not been in before. I don't know if they have an RO machine or not, so I go in to scout it out. I take my meter just in case. As I walk through the produce section, I see the machine just past the salad bar. I pick up a 2oz empty dressing container from the salad bar to draw a test sample into. So glad I tested it. 2 spigots on the machine, one tested at 197ppm and the other at 200ppm. Guess I need to make another stop elsewhere; and I'm glad this isn't the store closest to home. The machine had a sticker on it saying it was serviced on 7/27/17, so at 2 weeks, it either gets a ton of use or got a shabby service job. Thanks go out to Hoosierbrew for recommending the cheap pocket TDS meter that just saved my next brew day from disaster!

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/forum/index.php?topic=30047.0

Product Advertising Video  Example

Оффлайн dudemix

• Специалист
  • Спасибо
  • -Отправлено: 359
  • -Получено: 166
I've used the Hm digital TDS4 pen before with good results. Adjusting is simple too with a solution whose TDS you know, and a small screwdriver. Also nice is that this model comes with a water temp sensor.

As for ph, i always used the dripper in a vial before, but for this round i ordered a digital meter. I actualy lost my old TDS so ordered an hm TDS3 and hannah checker1 ph meter from sunstoneherbals.com for $50 shipped, a slight savings. the tds4 can be had for a few more dollars but i already have a temp sensor for that. Havn't found many bad reviews of the cheap ph pens, just that they need normal recalibration. For something i use once a day i dont figure a once a month calibration is too bad.

I also ordered a little .9999 silver wire from them. Saw a post here before about making feminized seeds with coloidal silver(easier than it sounds), and figured having a little arround if i want to try would be nice. I've no clue if their silver price is fair though, just that the meters were cheap

https не дает безопасность, а только создает видимость таковой. (c) Игорь